Interim Head of Production and Logistics – international wind energy company
9-12 months – Zealand/DK
Our Nordic customer in the wind industry is looking for a Head of Production and Logistics with strong experience in Supply chain and production management. It is a well-funded growth company with global reach.
The Interim manager will establish the supplier network, build a scalable production and ensure enough capacity globally to support the fast growth which is planned for the company.
The company is on a fast growth track with commercial contracts signed and in need of a solid and scalable production and logistic setup.
Reference is the CEO and part of management team.
- Overall responsible for sourcing, production, storage, and delivery of the products.
- Set up and manage the necessary outsourced manufacturing capacity around the world.
- Lead the operations team (walk the talk); provide guidance/leadership, etc.
- Create the supply chain for the company and establish the necessary contacts within the relevant industries to fulfil the growth strategy of the company.
- Minimise the supply risk by developing a multiple sourcing strategy.
- Monitor the supply chain capacity and follow up on delivery performance and quality in the supply chain.
- Make sure that all relevant suppliers and parts information are available and ensure proper ordering, invoicing & cost control.
- Secure manufacturing and supply chain setup for new product introductions.
- Knowledge of electrical assembly, packing and assembling processes, injection moulding and termoforming. If you have experience with wind turbines, that will be an additional advantage.
- Build the necessary processes and procedures and take account of possible changes.
- Work closely with R&D and Sale.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.