Interim Financial Controller to a leading Scandinavian company
4-5 month in Central Jutland
Our client is a leading Scandinavian multi-brand company with offices in Europe, US and China. They operate more than 12.000 products and 30 brands across different segments (B2C, Grocery, HORECA, E-com etc.)
The Interim Financial Controller will join a strong team and have reference to the Group CFO.
Responsibility and tasks:
- Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) – create and maintain various reports. E.g revenue and environmental. Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Budget – support and participate in the 2024 budget process (start august).
- Preparation of Danish financial statements for subsidiary in Hong Kong and China – in close collaboration with accountant in China.
- Creation and maintenance of trade fair statistics.
- Brand royalty statement to be validated and circulated to different designers.
- Participation in setting up Power BI for newly established US company.
- Ad hoc tasks for CFO etc.
- ERP: AX 2012
- BI: Targit
- Budget: Exacto
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Business Partner Kresten Johansen on email@example.com or +45 8161 4046
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.