Interim CFO to a born-global green technology scale-up company
6 months in Greater Copenhagen
Our client is a born-global technology scale-up company in the green energy transition industry. They own a strong IP technology base and are beyond the proof of technology stage and now has one – soon to be two – turn-key production sites running. The company has recently secured a high 2-digit series A-round from a strategic investor and now look to scale.
Our Interim CFO must act as an international wing-man to the CEO and take an important role in structuring the growth and the company’s long-term strategic vision.
Reference from 2 finance profiles – one in Denmark and one in India. The company is present in Denmark and India with production sites running in India.
- Overall financial responsibility for the company activity including; budget, cashflow, forecast, reporting, annual report, ESG targets, consolidation, reconciliation and transfer pricing.
- Active participation in negotiations on strategic agreements with investors and customers.
- Establish scalable capital structure for multiple legal entities.
- Funding of new production sites (new legal entities), development of debt facilities (prepayments, loans, green bonds).
- Development of processes, organization and tools.
- Reporting on multiple legal entities.
- Fostering and cultivating external stakeholder relationships (DK and IN).
- Development of new and expand existing financial models.
- Compliance and legal.
- Prepare and present financial data to board, management, investors and stakeholders.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.