Opgaven er besat
Our client is an international service and consulting business with a project-based business model. They are in urgent need of an Interim CEO to lead critical change management initiatives in the Danish operation.
The Interim CEO must have strong decision-making power, solid financial understanding, strong change management and leadership capabilities.
Key Responsibilities / Competencies:
- Turn-around management
- Restructuring and cost cutting
- Financial analysis and reporting including cash flow
- Value creation and strategic alignment in an international group context
- Create project pipeline overview, transparency and momentum in company effort to pitch for new work
- Understanding of legal framework
- Stakeholder management and strong negotiation skills (key clients, staff/labour unions, owner/board)
International Group Management
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.
Deadline: 3. April (URGENT)
Period: 6 months