Site Manager to a Bioscience company
Fast Executive Search – Zealand
Our client is an international company with global leadership in their industry.
They work with genetically engineered models and services from their laboratory productions facilities. The client is working closely with +12.00 clients in more than 50 countries.
The Site Manager for the Danish site will be placed in a Matrix organization and have reference to the VP of Operations in the US. The site counts approximately 90 FTE and hold a leadership team of 5 FTE.
- Lead and motivate employees
- Increase site performance through teamwork and cross functional collaboration
- Facilitates teamwork, aligns representatives from various functional areas on strategy and prioritisation
- Resource allocation
- Report weekly site performance to VP Operation and piers
- Secure and maintain site operating processes
- Primary point of contact for the leadership team
- Official site representative and spokesperson for legal issues eg. Work Council negotiations and safety and regulatory requirements
- Promotes and monitors company culture and employee engagement
- Managing uncertainty in a changing environment through transparent and clear leadership
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.