Interim Finance Manager for industry-leading provider of heating HVAC solutions
6 months – Greater Copenhagen (Possibility to extend)
Our client is a global engineering company specializing in ultra-precise fluid technology operating in 50 countries with more than 10.000 employees world-wide. The Danish sales office currently has 12 employees and continues to generate solid earnings through its presence of more than 25 years in Denmark.
For the Danish operations, the company urgently needs an Interim Finance Manager to ensure the quality of the daily operations in the finance department, ensure controlling and reporting at the end of the month.
This is a hands-on assignment where the candidate is expected to handle multiple disciplines within financial reporting and reconciliation.
Reference: Managing Director
- Responsible for the local monthly closing including upload and reconciliation of local results into Cognos.
- Be finance business partner to Danish team and help to resolve day to day issues.
- Ensure timely completion and review of all balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- Complete all required filings including statutory financial statements, income tax, VAT, etc.
- Complete local monthly analysis pack and present financial results to management
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Support ongoing transition to international Shared Services Center.
Experience from a multi-national group with large and complex enterprise financial tools is required, JDE and Cognos experience is a plus. Experience with transition of finance operations to Shared Service Center is a plus.
Inquiries regarding the assignment in general must be made to:
Partner Claus Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 9395 8400.
If the assignment does not interest you or is outside your field of competence, you are very welcome to share it with other potential candidates in your own business network.