International Senior Sales Manager to an agile Danish scale-up and a global commercial satellite operator
This is a Fast Executive Search assignment where we look for a permanent position.
The company, Sternula, builds a satellite-based service which allows for cheap, global connectivity to every ship with a VHF antenna no matter if it operates in the Arctics or near the Equator.
Sternula´ mission is to connect the oceans using the new AIS 2.0 (also known as VDES) standard and thereby save lives, increase efficiency of ship operations, reduce pollution, provide more up-to-date weather forecasts, and much more
- Identifying the global potential customers within the maritime industry.
- Working with customers to understand their real needs for digital solutions
- Shaping a new market to sell something that no one has sold before
- As the new, International Senior Sales Manager you´ll be working directly with the CEO and the internal and external sales team members.
- You will also be in a good relationship with the management, marketing, and technical teams to gain a strong understanding of the products
- Provide valuable market insights to shape new products and development.
- Developing and adjusting the current sales strategy
- Creativity on how to sell a new service is a must.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Rasmus Jerver on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2282 1022.
If the assignment does not interest you or is outside your field of competence, you are very welcome to share it with other potential candidates in your own business network.