Interim Transformation Manager to Mobility business
4 months – Copenhagen
Our client is an international player within the Mobility sector and offers a range of services and products. They are well established in the Danish market.
The Interim Transformation Manager has reference to General Manager mobility in Denmark. There will be a close collaboration between the two and the Interim Manager will also work closely with the global leadership team.
- Lead the transformation in the business unit – strategy/analyse already in place.
- Secure expected cost savings by setting up execution plans
- Setup and steer projects within implementation and activities
- Analyse and make adaptions to current transformation strategy
- Stakeholder management internally in business unit and externally to group functions.
- Major stakeholders are within Finance and IT
- Keep track on progress and structure
- Mediate any obstacles and secure progress.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.