Our customer (5,000 employees) is a larger group of companies that develop, sell and manufacture building materials primarily for the Northern European market.
They have jointly created a plan designed to take all companies in the Group to the next level, where they want to develop all companies and strengthen their brands to increase their market share in all markets.
Due to special circumstances, there is a strong need to get an Interim SVP Global Supply Chain executive employed to help them on their journey.
- Leadership (2,100 employees)
DK based, but with extensive travelling in Europe.
- International profile, with a strong cultural understanding and experience from large companies, preferably with production in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
- Production/Supply Chain Leadership experience from organizations of a significant size.
- Has proven successful in achieving results in diverse, multi-cultural matrix-like organizations.
- Relevant expertise from mature industries which operate with best in class production principles in general.
- Documented track record from successful change/transformation and industrialization processes in large international companies.
- Full value chain understanding and leadership experience from all aspects in Supply Chain.
Deadline: 4. December
Period: 9-12 months