Interim Senior R&D Manager fine mechanics and SW
6 months – Funen
Our customer’s goal is to be the most innovative hardware and services provider in their product areas, and thereby expanding their market share with global customers.
The customer is in the development phase of a major project for an international customer. They need an Interim Senior R&D Manager with responsibility for 5 people in DK + partly a foreign department.
- Serve as sparring partner with COO
- Quickly get a grip of the major R&D project currently in final phase
- Act as direct manager for staff
- Interact with customer in multiple meetings
- Create and maintain overview of project plan
- Support COO with relevant reporting
- Coordinate with external consultants
- Coordinate with R&D staff at the international department
- If time allows, support other R&D project, planning etc.
- Fluency in English language is a must
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5130 2530.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.