Interim Senior Project Manager to the wind power industry
6-9 months in Central Jutland
Our client is a leading contractor of products and services to the global wind industry.
They have been part of the industry for decades supporting global manufactures with products and services.
The company develops and manufacture products and components in close collaboration with major wind turbine manufactures.
Our Interim Senior Project Manager will refer to the CDO. The Interim Manager will lead a business-critical development project in close collaboration with team and global client.
- Take overall product development responsibility for new products development – tailoring of specific project.
- Team responsible for relevant contributors (Procurement, Sales, Production etc).
- Drive the bid process in the initial phase.
- Identify, track and report on target costing development and performance.
- Create and submit change orders throughout the project.
- Manage time plan and correct when needed.
- Create and follow-up on project budget.
- Support improving the client development processes and systems.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.