Opgaven er besat
Our Danish customer is looking for an International business-oriented Senior Project Manager to shut down smaller production/administration facility from one European (non DK) country to another.
The production company is capital funded and international, with several foreign factories and sales companies.
Group Logistic Manager
- Overall responsibility for closing down operations and transfer usable machinery to another plant
- Transfer supply chain- and other admin tasks
- Complete a waste project to ensure the site is handed over no later than end of 2020
- Manage a small international project team (part time members) from 3 different countries
- Experienced Project Director/Manager
- Expertise in moving or closing manufacturing sites
- Strong planning and communication skills
- Robust and self-motivated
- Fluent in English both oral and in writing
If the challenge is of your interest, please apply before February 22nd.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on +45 51302530 or email [email protected]
Deadline: 22. February
Period: 5-6 months