Interim Senior Plant Manager/CEO international machinery
5 months – East Jutland/DK
Our Danish customer 300+ employees are looking for a Senior Plant Manager / CEO with visible and strong leadership qualities and experience from international matrix organizational management.
The company has a strong order portfolio but is challenged on delivery and organization.
- Lead the operations team (walk the talk); provide guidance/leadership, etc.
- Create profit plan including budgets, personnel, and investment plans
- Assure that all corporate guidelines and procedures, in particular quality, Kaizen, JCMS, Six Sigma, VA/VE (Value Management) are adhered to
- Assure a timely cost efficient and high-quality production in keeping with the technology level
- Procure, construct, and maintain buildings, machinery, and equipment necessary for plan execution
- Control deviations from the planned “actual” values and introducing corrective measures
SAP experience will be great!
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 51302530
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.