Interim senior IT Operation Manager
6 months in Southern Jutland
Possibility of transition to permanent employment
- Lead and develop the global IT team – 3FTEs in Denmark and 3FTEs international. The scope covers IT Operations, which includes all tasks for the function except for those relating to IT infrastructure.
- This is a key leadership within the company acting as the point of contact for IT. This also includes contribution to strategic planning for the development of the IT function and responsibility for the cost and budget.
- Responsibility for all tasks executed within the area, ensuring quality and timeliness of execution. Drive analysis and execution activities to support IT strategy and governance. Establish appropriate working relationships with customers, vendors, and other support teams internally and externally.
- Overall responsibility for setting the policy and strategy for IT in collaboration with the CFO. Initiate, lead, and participate in projects as required and to agreed standards and governance, aligning to the IT strategy
- Track record in dealing with senior stakeholders and managing their requests and expectations in a positive consistent way.
- The company is a Microsoft-centric (O365, D365, Azure etc.) organization which means that a good knowledge of these solutions would be helpful.
- Experience in IT security and safe-guarding users and company assets with appropriate software and monitoring.
Who are you:
- A proactive leader who can influence and set the direction of the team. At the same time ensuring a “hands-on” approach to the business
- Structured leader who can follow the goals until he succeeds.
- Analytical approach to stakeholders.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5130 2530
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.