Interim Senior Head of R&D International machinery industry
6 months in Jutland
We are looking for an Interim Manager to lead and develop the business R&D function and R&D activities for an international company in the machinery industry.
The Interim Manager must ensure sustainable business growth through new core technologies. The Interim Manager will get the responsibility of managing, developing, and leading the development of new products as well as exploring new technologies and maintaining competitiveness on existing products.
- In cooperation with cross-functional organization identify the future needs and strategy.
- Overall responsible for evaluating new innovation concepts to meet customer needs and create customer value.
- Strengthening internal R&D processes in general and align, include, and involve sales and manufacturing accordingly
- Ensure a balanced project portfolio.
- Drive quality focus throughout the organization.
- Manage, lead and motivate the global R&D organization.
- Ensure correct competencies in the R&D organization.
- Actively participate in the Management team.
Open, entrepreneurial, drive, motivational
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5130 2530. Calls must be after 4.00 pm CET.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.