Interim Senior Communication Manager
3-4 months in Copenhagen
Our client is one of the best known media, entertainment and production companies in the world and holds a strong position in the Nordics.
The company is looking for an experienced Interim Senior Communication Manager to refer to and work closely with the PR & Communication Director for the Nordics and Baltics. The corporate language is English.
The interim manager will co-lead PR-efforts around 2 major projects, including creative ideas, planning, stakeholder buy-in, agency management and execution across Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
Reference: PR & Communication Director for the Nordics and Baltics..
Primary tasks and expectations:
- Oversee PR for 2 major projects running across Nordics. Project is led from Denmark and Sweden.
- Identify potential PR opportunities and risks across projects and ongoing business
- Secure company communication guidelines in projects and PR work
- Work with key internal stakeholders in the Nordic and EMEA organization
- Handle ad´hoc assignments and crisis communication
- Work alongside PR agencies in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.