Interim Senior Business & Data Analyst
6 months – Copenhagen
Possibility of transition to permanent employment
Our client is a leading provider of digital services across Europa. Their services are highly valued among +100.000 of customers. They operate in a fast-growing and high-paced market and are currently undergoing major changes.
The Interim Senior Business & Data Analyst will play a vital part in the Finance Bi & Data team along 5 other colleagues.
- Ensure data quality, deliver and enhance standard management reports (Excel) for controlling, senior management and group stakeholders
- Define, align and explain KPI definitions with stakeholders in controlling and business
- Perform complex analyses including data identification, collection, manipulation and presentation (Powerpoint)
- Understand the business system landscape and define, test and execute data pipelines into reporting tools
- Maintain, enhance and transform the Nordic reporting solution into a new wider cloud-based datawarehouse (Azure)
- Participate in projects to improve data quality, business insights or new data scopes
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.