Interim Senior Business Controller
» URGENT «
The Interim Senior Business Controller will be part of a finance function of 9 employees and will report to the company’s CFO. The company is American-owned and has a regional structure located in Aarhus with responsibility for the Nordic countries.
The company is on its way with several organizational and administrative changes that require extra resources on Business Controlling and ERP implementation.
- Prepare month-end closing, reporting and follow-up
- Prepare budget and forecasts
- Controlling of sales and costs
- Act as Finance Business Partner to support management’s decision-making base
- Support implementation of new Finance and ERP system
- Sales forecast of current month
- Bulk Pricelists (Price structure spreadsheet)
- Price letters to Customer
- Appliance Sales
- CAPEX controlling (prepare business cases, ensure proper approval, follow-up)
- Hedge controlling
- Intercompany Allocations (Nordics, North, UGII)
- Leasing and Rent controlling
- REVEX projects
- Cost controlling (in one or more countries)
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Internal controls
- KPI reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to:
Partner Torben Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5130 2530.
If the assignment does not interest you or is outside your field of competence, you are very welcome to share it with other potential candidates in your own business network.