Interim Project Manager for international machine company
Flexible period – Aalborg
Flexibility around distance and work
- Establish and maintain project organization for development projects.
- Secure scoping of development projects – distribute to and align with Work Package leads.
- Report status monthly to overall company Portfolio Management Group (Business Unit Management Group) –daily reporting to nominated Project Owner.
- Work closely with Product Lead (technically responsible) throughout the project – similar with Product Manager.
- Secure project completion according to project model – secure quality assurance throughout.
- Mentor and train other Project Managers/Work Packages Managers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Be proactive about challenges or constraints within a project and seek to manage them accordingly.
- Work in project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 5130 2530.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.