Interim Managing Director to an innovative construction company
4-6 months in Copenhagen
We are looking for an Interim Managing Director to an innovative company in the building construction industry.
The company provides prefabricated solutions that enables significantly greener constructions with large reductions in waste, resources and construction time. The Danish company is a subcompany (100% owned) of an international group of companies, who is leading in developing and implementation of prefabricated permanent formwork elements.
The Interim Managing Director will lead a fast-growing company with currently 10 employees.
- Manage and grow the Danish business to deliver on the demand from clients
- Engage with clients and stakeholders
- Secure overview of current projects and project pipeline
- Financial overview of current projects and project pipeline
- Better transparency and reporting to group
- Update of liquidity budget
- Managing the employees
- Evaluate current organisation and hire additional employees to support growth and clients demand
- Oversee tender and contract negotiation
- Better understanding of liabilities
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2683 9938
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.