Interim IT Division Manager to international group of production companies
4-6 months in Central Jutland
Our client is an international group of production companies. The Interim Manager must take charge of a division and lead the current transition and transformation.
The Interim IT Division Manager will report to Head of Finance and will be managing a team of IT experts including programmers, analysts and support specialists.
The main tasks:
- Manage technology strategy and responsible for advancing it
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, oracle ERP, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Alignment at different levels of business and Global IT
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Ensure oracle ERP is well maintained and business is supported
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.