Interim International Head of Aftersales
6 months in Denmark + travel
Our customer is an international market-leading manufacturer of pumps for the marine and offshore industry.
There is a need for an international business-oriented leader with a Scandinavian-oriented mindset who can organize and develop an existing aftersales organization.
- Report to your immediate manager any incident, mishap, near-accident or dangerous incident so that action can be taken quickly to resolve them.
- Ensure order intake, revenue and profitability growth in after-sales and service globally with sales and order processing team and technical service support team.
- Actively coach own team members to continuously improve the overall performance in After Sales.
- Coordinate after-sales plans and goals with the service sales team, agents’ distributors and service providers.
- Contribute to the development of the Aftersales strategy together with the CEO and Group Service Director.
- Secure proactive management of the After Sales Support and Order Processing Team, which offers spare parts, replacement pumps and service to support regional / service sales managers worldwide.
- Influence stakeholders in the organization to support customer needs in terms of short response time, short delivery time and delivery performance.
- Assist with technical knowledge and review of RFQs in large projects, and / or participate with a technical point of view in customer meetings together with Regional / service Sales Managers.
- Actively engage with global sales managers to ensure information flow through sales support teams and operations.
- Contribute to the improvement of work processes in own department and across stakeholder departments to ensure proper support of all aftersale’s activities.
- Improve the identification process of spare parts to reduce time spent on making quotes.
- Ensure that data is a key driver for improving our organization and market efficiency.
- Develop and strengthen the Service and After Sales Team in both Singapore and the UK.
- Develop technical competencies within the After Sales Support Team to make assessments of RFQ’s and to perform technical support (with support from Technical Services) to the global sales managers in dialogue with customers.
- Develop commercial competencies for team members to ensure streamlined sales access across the organization and to customers
Who are you:
- A proactive leader who is able to influence and set the direction of the team. At the same time ensuring a “hands-on” approach to the business
- Structured leader who is able to set a direction and follow the goals until he succeeds.
- Analytical approach to stakeholders.
- Be able to understand our customers’ application and our entire product portfolio.
- Able to understand our customers’ maintenance and purchasing behaviour
- Troubleshooting setting
- Several years of experience as a manager and preferably from and (Marine & Oil and Gas) after-sales organization with a documented track record.
- Understanding of pump systems and related applications.
- Several years of experience in relevant business
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 5130 2530.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.