Interim HR Manager Nordic to leading energy supply company
– 5 months in East Jutland.
The international company is one of the leading suppliers of energy solutions in the Nordics within their field of operation. The Nordic operation is part of one out of four regions with 17 countries in total and approx. 2.3 bn turnover.
The organization is going through transformation where autonomous organizations are merged into regions and a more centralized operation. The Nordics covering DK, SE, NO and FI holds approx. 90 employees in total.
The Interim HR Manager will work in a newly established matrix organization with reference to a UK based HR Director for the North. One pay-roll accountant reports to the Interim HR Manager.
It is a must to bring an operational and hands-on mindset into this assignment, being able to provide a business partnering approach as well as handling many daily priorities of an administrative nature.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on employment related issues, organisational matters, and employment law.
- Recruitment and employee development, including talent and succession planning processes according to business needs.
- Support implementation and rollout of new SMART goal setting in the region among managers and employees.
- Support acquisition related tasks with integration into the Nordic region.
- Deliver accurate monthly reporting in a timely manner, including KPI’s for the Nordic region (absenteeism, attrition, and headcount movement) and central HR reporting (headcount, FTE, and budget)
- Provide direction in the application of Company policies and processes.
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Torben Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5130 2530
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.