Interim HR Integration Manager
6 – 9 months based in Greater Copenhagen
We are seeking an experienced and highly professional Interim HR Integration Manager for a Danish entity with 100-125 employees.
Our client is a global leader in its business. They are specializing in advanced digital services.
Reporting to the headquarters in France, the primary objective is to drive operations forward and establish/consolidate a recent acquisition in Denmark. Emphasis will be on execution, leveraging local synergies, and aligning with the broader corporate structure.
- Complete an HR audit of the newly acquired Danish structure.
- Understanding of Danish law and labor systems.
- Develop and execute an action plan to move towards the target organization defined by the parent company, considering Danish specificities.
- Talent retention and key recruitment.
- The Interim HR Integration Manager will be based in Copenhagen, with travel to Sweden, Germany, and France.
- Experience in a complex international organization with insight into cultural differences.
Fluency in French and English is mandatory, Danish and Swedish are a plus.
For inquiries regarding the role, please contact Commercial Director Gorm Wesing Flyvholm at email@example.com (+45 2545 6774).
If the role is not within your interest or falls outside your expertise, please feel free to share it with other potential candidates within your professional network.