Interim HR Director to global engineering, design and production company
6-9 months in Greater Copenhagen
Our client is a global player within their niche and is operating on all continents and 75 countries.
Highly skilled engineers, designers and a specialized production together with sales, finance, service, supply chain and HR is working from +20 locations and counts just under 400 employees.
The company (Group) has a long successfully history and has grown over the years through acquisitions and now counts 17 legal entities. Now the Group has recently been acquired by a PE company and are embarking on a growth journey (double turnover in 5 years).
We are looking for an Interim HR Director to structure and build a Group HR function from scratch. The Group organization is complex, and it is characterized by being global in a small way. The culture is that of a collection of small businesses with an aspiration to be a large global business.
The Interim HR Director will report to the CHRO and will at some stage have 1 HR administrator in reference.
Task and responsibilities:
- Support for recruitment of the new Global HR Administrator post
- Re-working and aligning employment contracts, remuneration, benefits and bonus structure for management and key senior staff across the Group.
- Establishing recruitment best practice across the Group
- Supporting the CSHRO in establishing an Employer Brand and Talent Management strategy
- Establishing regular, accurate and relevant reporting of key HR metrics across the Group
- Fulfilling GDPR responsibilities
- Assessing the adequacy of HR provision in each of the business units and thus identifying strengths and risks of exposure.
- Liaising with local outsourced HR organizations / HR lawyers as required
- Evaluation of HR IT systems / existing databases
The described assignment is crucial to the Group and it requires an international experienced Interim Manager with a hands-on attitude and strong stakeholder skills. A good understanding of SME culture is essential.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.