Interim HR Director to a global company within the wind industry
4-6 months in Eastern Jutland
Permanent position a possibility for the right candidate
The company is a global company delivering their value offering as subcontractor within the wind energy industry. Represented in all the largest regions globally and having a solid ownership the company is embarking on growth journey.
Employing about 600+ employees the company delivers equipment, engineering and on-site service to help their customers succeed in a hyper growth industry, and has a global sweet-spot being able to deliver on several parts of the value chain as a One-Stop-Shop.
Our Interim HR Director (IHRD) is responsible for providing both operational HR support for various business units in Denmark as well as leading the 1 FTE resources in currently 3 countries. The IHRD must have a global outlook to support the development of the HR functions globally.
The Interim HR Manager takes part in daily hands-on operations by participating with own HR tasks and successfully lead the HR organisation to accomplish their objectives and support the 6 current FTE’s with coaching, HR experience, recruiting and onboarding processes, Business Partnering etc.
Reporting to the company CEO, the IHRD lead the daily HR operation focusing primarily on delivering on the short term goals and operations.
- Lead the HR operation with 6 HR FTE’s
- Own HR responsibilities and Hands-On tasks
- Support the management team on HR related issues
- Secure smooth processes in daily operations
- Take “HR charge” in a performance-oriented culture and be a solid HR anchor in the management team
- Provide HR guidance on tactical and operational issues
- Identify and implement short term opportunities for improvement in HR service delivery
- Secure a smooth transition to the future permanent HR Director
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Kresten Johansen on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 81614046.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.