Interim HR Business Partner Nordics to a global service company
4 months in Copenhagen
Our client is a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. With 47.000 associates, the company delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in more than 170 countries around the world.
Our Interim HR Business Partner is responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for various business units in the Nordics. The Interim HR Business Partner will provide advice and support to include employee relations, compensation, organisational development, career development, change management and training. The Interim HR Business Partner knows and ensures compliance with local legislation.
- Provide HR guidance on tactical and operational issues for defined areas
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in HR service delivery
- Coach and develop manager skills around employee relations, performance management, talent development, and other key areas
- Assist associates with enquiries, concerns and needs. Act as an impartial advocate for fair and equitable treatment
- Serve as a resource to both managers and associates by providing policy and procedure interpretation. Drive development of new policies and procedures as necessary to support the business
- Builds and maintains cooperative network with relevant internal and external partners (business partners, Centers of Expertise, vendors, legal and tax advisors)
- Actively participate in business and human resource projects
- Fluent English language skills
- Ideally fluent in Finnish or Swedish
- Able to commute to Copenhagen 3 days a week.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.