Interim Head of Sales Norway for a leading outdoor company
12-17 months in Greater Copenhagen
Our client is a leading European outdoor company.
Across two distinct and renowned brands, they drive and own the value chain and design, innovate, manufacture, and distribute their products that are sold through 3rd party retailers. They have been focusing on innovation and product development for more than 40 years.
Our client is in a strong financial position and is owned by Danish investors.
Our Interim Manager will refer to the International Sales Director and will become a part of a close collaboration with the clients sales & support team at the headquarters in Denmark. In autumn, an Area Sales Manager with location in Norway will be added to the team and will hold reference to our Interim Head of Sales.
- Full P/L responsibility for Norway including a +20 mill NOK revenue budget.
- Develop our clients sales on their two main brands, through a trustworthy collaboration with their existing – as well as new customers
- Establish a new sales organization in the Norwegian market, they will be merged into a united Nordic sales organization over a period.
- Managing and driving the entire sales processes in the market, from analysis and strategy to distribution optimization through relevant commercial sales and marketing activities on both brands.
- Creating and implementing Go-to market plans, regional sales plans, account & distributions plans, and quotas in line with Company goals and strategy.
- Oversee and lead the entire Norwegian distribution on both brands.
- Utilize existing distribution to build new business depending on market and distribution.
- Managing and actively drive sales and operations to our Key Accounts and chain stores in Norway, as well as supporting the Area Sales Manager with his sales to customers and in daily branch operations.
- Reporting on regional sales results and P&L.
- Forecast of quarterly and annual profits.
- Determination of recruitment needs, on-boarding and training of new sales staff.
- Creation and review of the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- Analysis of regional market trends and discovery of new growth opportunities.
- Participation in strategic decisions about expansion or acquisition within the region.
- Propose new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 26839938. Full availability from 1st of August and onwards.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.