Opgaven er besat
Interim Head of Marketing – Leading European trade and travel company – 6 months in Copenhagen
Our client is a leading European trade and travel company with more than 7.000 employees and locations in more than 20 countries around the world.
We are looking for an Interim Head of Marketing at Group level, reporting to the VP Digital & Marketing and responsible for a team of 15 skilled people.
The Interim Head of Marketing should design and drive a structured change process to drive the brand and marketing strategy forwards in a proactive way, and have a proper governance set up in place that makes it clear for stakeholders how to collaborate with the Group Marketing function.
- Creating a brand plan, strategy and enduring brand message, and ensuring all aspects of marketing align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of and demand for the company’s transport services and digital products
- Structuring the organization and governance around brand and marketing activities for different commercial areas of the business
- Working closely with Sales teams to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met – building trust with Sales and working to get buy-in to process, agree on definitions and handovers from marketing to sales
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Measuring ROI and effectiveness of marketing activities and altering plans accordingly
- Supervising the department and providing guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Analysing the brand and current strategy, and highlighting areas of weakness or conflicting messages
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Seek new marketing opportunities and maximize all opportunities for growth
- Controlling budgets and allocating resource to project.
The right interim manager will be strong in:
- Both brand and marketing expertise
- Change management
- Governance and stakeholder management
- Experience in running a Global or Group function with a complex stakeholder map
- People management – there are 15 employees split across three teams: Brand, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Marketing Creative & Services
Deadline: October 2018
Period: 6 mths.