Interim Head of Finance Business Intelligence & Data
6 months – Copenhagen
Possibility of transition to permanent employment
Our client is a leading provider of digital services across Europa. Their services are highly valued among +100.000 of customers. They operate in a fast-growing and high-paced market and are currently undergoing major changes.
The Interim Head of Business Intelligence & Data will lead a high calibre team of 6 people (business & data analysts and data engineers)
Curious on business drivers and KPIs and expertise in data modelling including data Analysis, SQL and in particular Microsoft Azure data implementations.
The Interim Head of Business Intelligence & Data is responsible for defining and executing the Business Intelligence strategy on financial and performance reporting.
- Maintain, improve and deliver figures and tables for the monthly detailed management financial reporting for Business Management and Controlling
- Align data and reporting requirements and priorities with stakeholders in senior management and commercial units
- Lead the initiative to transform current BI capabilities into a new wide European datawarehouse using a new cloud-based infrastructure (Azure)
- Own current two regional datawarehouses and ensure data quality, timely availability of data and plan transition into new wide datawarehouse
- Refine future BI roadmap to expand capabilities to deliver accelerated growth across the business areas
- Influence key stakeholders to accept and adopt ideas and analytical solutions
- Ensure regular and frequent release of new self-service reporting capabilities to the key business areas
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.