Interim Head of Digital & IT to a consulting company in the Telcom industry
– 6-9 months in Northern Zealand
Our client is an engineering and consulting company operating globally in the Telcom industry. It has a Danish ownership, HQ and offices in Denmark and 2 offices in the South Asia and counts approx. 100 employees.
The Interim Head of Digital & IT will have full responsibility to lead the digital transformation of the company and to act as the IT department within. The mission is to develop and create an enhanced IT environment that will support a relevant data driven enterprise strategy.
The digital transformation is a strategic key initiative, and the interim manager will report directly to the CEO and also work closely with the CFO.
Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Create and implement an overall digitalization roadmap
- Implementation of a data lake and data driven enterprise strategy
- Implement an IT backbone strategy to support a data driven strategy
- Identify and implement automation in all relevant processes
- Define an AI/RPA strategy that supports both front-end and back-end
- Secure a modern and well-functioning IT environment with a high security level
- Main contact point for all IT related matters within the company including sourcing of IT equipment and services as well as safeguarding high availability for all IT systems.
- Define and implement mandatory IT work processes and workspace toolbox
Mode of operation:
The immediate task is to scan all operational processes in order to identify opportunities for digitalization and automation. The focus should be both front-end and back-end to maximize digitalization benefits. Creating process improvements, high system availability, good user experience and enhanced security simultaneously.
The interim manager must work closely with all main departments and work towards driving integration and harmonization while at the same time understand the specific needs from both white -and blue collar colleagues.
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 26839938
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.