Interim Group Accounting Manager to world leading manufacture company
8-9 months in East Jutland
Our client is world leading in their business. They design, produce, sell and distribute their products in +50 countries. They have production in Denmark and Poland and sales offices around the world. Turnover is + 1.5 billion. They are looking for an Interim Group Accounting Manager to lead a team of 15 people.
Reference will be the CFO.
- Organize and lead the overall accounting function, and ensuring accurate and reliable accounting
- Organizing the preparation of the monthly statements and consolidated financial statements
- Develop and secure proper processes and procedures within finance, debtor and creditor accounting
- Establishing the external annual accounts across the companies in the group, as well as the consolidated
- Contribute to the preparation of group monthly management reporting
- Responsible for the group tax records and reports to the Danish and international authorities
- Responsible for the group’s internal control environment, including ensuring compliance with internal controls, as well as compliance in accounting, tax and VAT
- Ensure proper collection and risk assessment of debtors – including credit approvals/insurance in accordance with internal policies
- Contribute to the financial analysis of the financial data of the Group
- Development of the department
ERP system is Dynamics AX.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.