Our client is a Danish tech scale-up with +120 employees and HQ in Copenhagen. Global present with 8 sales offices and backed by international investors.
The product/platform are deeply integrated into our client’s customers offering. The platform includes payments and e-commerce.
Our client is scaling, and seeks to ensure quality follows, in all aspects of the product delivery.
The IGHT&E will lead several teams totaling 35-40 FTE’s, 75% of them being based in India so monthly travel will be expected.
Solid international management experience and strong commercial mindset mixed with technology skills is needed for this role
- Leadership of Tech & Engineering organization and major stakeholders, including founders.
- Strengthen collaboration between team, geographic locations and cultures.
- High focus on QA in both software product and delivery, ensuring high customer product satisfaction.
- Ensuring corporation and alignment between teams and product organization is smooth & solution oriented.
- Deliver strategic input on future Tech & Engineering organization and implementing this.
- Enough on-site presence in India to ensure quality, efficiency and resource management.
- Bringing a commercial mindset to the Tech & Engineering organization, recognizing time-to-market is crucial.
Technology skills and understanding within:
- Cloud and infrastructure
- Software engineering (Java, Php, Android, IoS)
- Enterprise architecture (code structure)
Copenhagen with regularly trips to India
Deadline: 31. January
Period: 4-6 months