We are looking for an Interim Financial controller with a good business understanding. The company is in the middle of a major change process and therefore need a Financial Controller for 2-3 months. The company develop, produces and sells design products globally with representation in several countries.
The company is internationally owned. It is a profitable and growing business with a turnover around DKK 200 million.
You´ll have a central role in the finance department with reference to the Finance Manager, where you will get close to the business, which is developing rapidly. The department consists of a total of four employees who jointly ensure the success of the department. You will assist the Finance Manager and be responsible for monthly reporting to our parent company.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Month end processes including accrual and prepayment schedules, balance sheet reconciliations, compilation of trial balance and cost of sale, stock and WIP accounting
- Contact to accounting partners I UK, Germany and Norway
- VAT reporting
- Communication/reporting to Attradius
- Annual budgeting and strategic planning processes including monthly update
- Processes to ensure cash is managed and the businesses working capital requirements are delivered in line with targets
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Rasmus Jerver on firstname.lastname@example.org
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.
Deadline: 18. September
Period: 2-3 months