Interim Financial Controller to a Danish software company
9-12 months in Copenhagen
Part time 2-3 days / week. Permanent position available for the right candidate
We are looking for an experienced financial controller or controller to join a Copenhagen based software company. The company is targeting European customers and have a global potential.
The company has developed a unique software platform and are combining this with a consultancy business when integrating and onboarding customers.
The company is in a very interesting phase and has secured venture capital from a capital found, to speed up the growth ambitions in the coming years.
Before entering that phase, the company wish’ to align the financial day-to-day operations of the company, to keep track on the financial positions, risks etc., and to deliver accurate, compliant, and timely reporting, budgeting etc.
The Interim financial controller will play a key role preparing the company for the next growth phase. IFM will be part of a shared service team, but have sole responsibility for the finance area and close cooperation with the company CEO.
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly financial reporting to the CEO / board of directors
- Optimize processes, e.g. data collection, budgeting, moth-end-close etc.
- Risk and compliance evaluation
- Create monthly controls to ensure correct reporting.
- Ensure correct data flow from accounting to year-end-reporting
Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
- Prepare IM
- Support CEO with financial data, insights etc.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial in spirit, detail oriented, and persistent. The candidate is motivated to be a hands-on finance professional, who will impact the company for the next phase.
The ideal candidate has:
- experience from start-up / scale-up company
- a flexible and quercous mindset
- a team oriented approach
- self managed finance professional
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Business Partner Kresten Johansen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.