Interim Finance Manager Nordic to a world leading company – 4 months in Copenhagen
We are looking for an Interim Finance Manager Nordic for at least 4 months to a well-run company in Greater Copenhagen. The Nordic setup is part of a global company with representation in several countries. The region distribute more than 2000 products through a highly efficient network of distributors, but also directly to large chain.
The Interim Finance Manager will have 3 in reference (bookkeeper and controller) and refer in line to the Nordic Management and will as well be working closely with Group Finance (Western Europe).
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Hands-on and responsibility for putting in place all local closings, legal view and management view incl. stringent month-end closing with solid gab analysis, through forecasting of the P&L results and detailed reviews of cash and currency-impacts
- Ensure appropriate reporting for all relevant figures and KPIs
- Lead, manage, and motivate the Finance team through clear targets and priorities
- Ensure financial compliance for all relevant stakeholders, such as tax authorities, shareholders, management.
- Contact for legal and compliance matters for all employees of the affiliate
- Manage operational finance: preparation for accounting, POs, cash collection
- Liase with auditors/advisors in the Nordic countries to ensure appropriate input for the operation of the units
- Full accountability over all costs born in the affiliates
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
Being a good SAP user and experience working up against a HQ is preferable. Knowledge of cost recharging, currency challenges and understanding of the annual wheel in Finance will be appriciated.
The above shall take place in a close and constructive cooperation with both the local management team as well as the Group’s finance function.
This task allows for permanent employment post-interim period.
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Jesper Toth Mouritzen on email@example.com or +45 3161 8580
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.