Interim Finance Manager Nordic to a global leading pharmaceutical company
4-6 months in Copenhagen
We are looking for an Interim Finance Manager Nordic for 4-6 months to a global leading pharmaceutical company. Our client roots in Europe extend back to the 1980s with European HQ in Germany.
The company has one of the most exciting product pipelines and is showing a fast business growth across Europe.
The Interim Finance Manager will have responsibility for Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Reporting will be to SVP Finance and Controlling in Germany.
The interim role is strongly supported by finance colleagues in Germany. The Nordic organizations count approx. 50 people in total.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Business partnering for Nordic General Managers and commercial organizations.
- Budget process across Nordic
- Finance and Business Controlling together with German colleagues.
- Ensure appropriate reporting for all relevant figures and KPIs
- Ensure financial compliance for all relevant stakeholders, such as tax authorities, shareholders, management.
- Auditor relation
Experienced SAP user and experience working up against a HQ is preferable.
Other IT tools in the organization is Qlik Sense and Jedox
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.