Interim Finance Manager – digital fast-growing company
9-12 months in Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced Interim Finance Manager to join a leading North European and fast-growing company.
The Company consist of a technology and consulting division and are embarking on an expansion into US. Their technology platform and consulting services is directed towards the enterprise segment and they have a large group of big well-known danish companies with global presence.
The Finance Manager will refer to and work closely with the CFO.
This interim position has a duration of 9-12 months with a potential permanent hire afterwards.
The Finance Manager responsibility/tasks:
- Secure stable and smooth operation within the finance department
- Controlling and accounting
- Monthly and quarterly closing
- Liquidity management
- Annual budget
- Monthly reporting including key metrics and board reporting
- Develop a finance organization that can support the company’s journey
- Business and sales Controlling
- Sales support (Business case modelling)
- Organizational support
- Dialogue with tenants
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial in spirit, detail oriented, and persistent. The candidate is driven and motivated to become a vital part of the organization and help the company toward global growth.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com or +45 26839938.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.