Opgaven er besat
We are looking for an Interim Finance Manager for 8 months to a well-run company in Funen. The company develop, produces and sells design products globally with representation in several countries. The company is internationally owned. It is a profitable and growing business with a turnover around DKK 200 million.
The Interim Finance Manager will have 2-3 in reference (bookkeeper and controller) and refer in line to the local CEO while working closely with the Group CFO.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Responsibility for putting in place a rigorous financial conduct incl. stringent month-end closing with solid gab analysis, through forecasting of the P&L results and detailed reviews of cash-flows.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the budget and latest forecast.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s financial performance.
- Conduct regular reviews and follow-up on cost-reduction opportunities.
- Credit management across all countries with operation and taking the required actions
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate input for the monitoring and auditing of company finances is maintained
The above shall take place in a close and constructive cooperation with both the local management team and the Group’s finance function.
This task allows for permanent employment post-interim period.
Vores arbejdsmarked er i forandring og interim management vinder større og større indpas. Er du nysgerrig på at følge udviklingen så holder vi dig opdateret: Følg vores nyhedsbrev her
Deadline: 23. October
Period: 8 months