Opgaven er besat
Interim Director IT Project Management to international service company, 4-6 months – Greater Copenhagen.
Our client is a global player and Nordic leader within their business and operates in multiple countries abroad. The client works together with central government, municipalities and local businesses to provide their services.
The company is currently going through a major transformation. Group IT is focusing on a strategy to consolidate, centralize and optimize IT services.
- The Interim Director of IT Project Management is a key person in the PMO office to secure Global IT Projects are reaching their targets.
- Securing the right capabilities/competences to execute projects/programs in an efficient way and delivering the desired benefits.
- Secure that all projects/programmes are started/executed/closed according to the project portfolio governance.
- Perform project reviews.
- Strong and extensive knowledge about various PPM methodologies.
- Responsible for a team of 10-12 IT Project Managers.
- Leading a high-performance culture and increase project maturity across all IT projects. Leading the transformation of the IT project governance/execution by aligning best practices and key stakeholders.
- Support Project- and Programme Managers (and other delivery responsible roles) during project stages.
Deadline: 31. December 2018
Location: Greater Copenhagen
Period: 4-6 months