Deputy site manager O&M International Offshore Wind project – 2 years contract in Asia
Our client is a multinational company with +300.000 employees worldwide. They are a delivering a 100MW offshore windfarm in Asia. They are looking for an Deputy site manager to prepare, build and operate the O&M phase.
The windfarm is to be completed in 2020. O&M for the initial operation phase after completion is within the client’s service scope.
The Deputy site manager will report directly to the project manager and will have support from the project organization.
It is a must that the candidate brings experience and tack record from the offshore wind industry and O&M operation
- Prepare the O&M phase jointly with the client and the O&M contractor in order to ensure an easy and seamless start of the O&M phase after completion of the plant (understand and prepare the marine logistics, plant access concept, maintenance routine and emergency plan, warehousing for spare parts etc.)
- Assist client’s site manager during the execution of the O&M phase, especially for the interfaces with the plant owner (governmental power utility) as well as employer’s erection partner (European offshore construction company) and the O&M contractor
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Execute the O&M contract within budget
- Claim management with plant owner, erection partner and O&M partner (keeping claim register, handling claim communication, negotiation support)
Deadline: 30. August 2019
Period: 2 years