Our client is a danish company considered a leader and innovator in the designer fashion jewellery arena. Their products are sold in over 35 countries throughout the world.
We are looking for a proactive COO to lead a small team and create a strong logistics and distribution platform. The company expect a Supply chain & fulfilment capacity of 200m dkk turnover within 8-12 months.
The COO must be able to implement structural changes within the business and improve product availability and delivery and create a stable platform for continually growth.
We expect you to lead by example with a hands-on approach.
The COO will be member of the board of directors and report and work closely with the CEO
Task and responsibilities:
- Full management of intern operation and supply chain including ERP structure, production, fulfilment and overall quality product.
- Development and management of all buying/merchandising functions including forecasting, allocation, order management, cost and margin negotiation, range planning and product lifecycle.
- Working closely with the Brand, Digital, Sales and Product Design team to fulfil the product needs for the business.
- Product lifecycle management in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- Manage stock requirements for all channels whilst reducing excess inventory levels.
- Product information management – control of accurate and full product detail.
- Oversee implementation of ERP systems (Business Central) to improve information flow and analysis.
- Negotiating commercial contracts with existing and new suppliers.
- Develop Operations team and structure including people management and development.
- Inventory control.
- Review and develop Logistics strategy for all sales channels and find ways to improve delivery, customer service and B2B CRM.
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.