Interim Change Communication Project Manager
9 months in Copenhagen
The company is part of a bigger multinational corporation, with more than 850+ employees in the four Nordic countries.
The company is looking for an experienced Interim Change Communication Project Manager as part of the Nordic transformation team which again is part of a large international change program.
The purpose of this program is to optimize the company’s work streams and with new IT systems, support these processes. The transformation program consists of 6 tracks: finance, HR, supply chain, technology, data and customer journey. You´ll be the project manager for the Customer Journey & Communication track.
There is a Nordic Project Manager for each track who and you´ll be one of these Nordic Project Mangers.
You will, in close collaboration with the Nordic Head of Transformation and the other Nordic Project Managers be responsible for the inhouse/internal communication and for the overall customer journey. You´ll participate in the international meetings related to this.
Reference: Nordic Head of Transformation.
Primary tasks and expectations to you:
- Ensure commitment, understanding and commitment among the Group’s Nordic companies employees for the initiated change process
- Secure and coordinate both the internal and the external communication from the other five tracks
- You must be able to understand both the physical and derivative psychological processes that take place in connection with major changes that result from such a global change process among employees.
- You must be strong in communication and ensure that employees are involved all the way, that they understand the process and act as ambassadors for the change process
- You will work closely with the global Transformation Communications Team and ensure alignment between this and the Nordic region
You have previously worked in transformation projects across the Nordics. You have great experience with communication, human behavior, project management and have good and emphatic skills.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Rasmus Jerver on email@example.com or +45 2282 1022.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.