Interim CFO to a leading manufacturer with global present
5-6 months in Central Jutland
Our client is a leading manufacturer of systems for the residential, commercial and industrial.
Our client is a well-established international company with 400 employees and solid financial results. They have subsidiaries across Europe and sales offices global. Our client is owned by an American group which is world leader in their sector.
Our Interim CFO will report to Sr. Director Finance Europe at Group level. Dotted reference to Managing Director for Denmark. Interim CFO will be part of the Danish management team.
In direct reference to the Interim CFO includes Technical Finance, Business Controlling, Accountants and Payroll. On top of this there will be close coordination and cooperation with the international finance team located across the subsidiaries.
- Lead direct team om +/- 10 people
- Continue developing the Finance and Controlling function by supporting, developing, and leading the professional team as well as in time processes covering all key topics like accounting, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, Business planning, reporting, tax, currency, Internal controls, treasury, controlling and forecasting etc.
- Drive the improvement of the financial business partnering and the business support.
- Ensure proper financial reporting
- Be central key player in supporting the ongoing change management journey with focus on process optimization, automation and next level LEAN implementation
- Move current projects forward
- InfoSuite – launch January 2023
- Approval workflow – launch Q1 2023
- Communication and stakeholder management with regional and head office
- Preparing monthly reports, business cases and management presentations.
- Implement and further develop performance management processes and systems
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.