Interim CFO to a Danish industrial machinery manufacturer with international investors
5-6 months in East Jutland
Our client is a Danish company who designs, develops and manufactures custom made products within the industrial machinery industry.
They operate profitably with +400 million turnover which is growing year over year and engage approx. 220 employees.
Our client has a long history with international OEM customers and full order books for next +12 months.
Design, development, manufacturing, and assembly is all done in a brand new production facility in Denmark before shipment to customers worldwide.
The Interim CFO must lead a team of 5 people and will work closely with the CEO and be part of a dynamic management team.
- Manage and develop finance team.
- Lead current ERP improvement from a finance perspective.
- Finance and Business Controlling.
- Monthly closing.
- Cash management.
- Build better cost analysis and project estimations.
- Stakeholder management; shareholders, accountants, bank and tax authorities.
- Develop current processes and reporting.
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Help build more structure for future growth.
Newly implemented ERP System is BC 365
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.