We are looking for an experienced interim CFO to join a Danish Enterprise software company with global potential. The role is a Try&Hire for 6 months as interim CFO, with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent fulltime position as CFO + warrants program.
The company has developed a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) supporting international trade and logistics helping companies streamline and automate document management and logistics processes. The company have achieved a high market penetration and have developed strong partnerships, engaging with large enterprise clients with global reach as well as a long tale of SME companies.
The company has a global potential and is about to embark on the next phase of its internationalization and funding strategy. The company is backed by professional investors and angels.
The CFO is a member of the Executive Board.
The CFO responsibility/tasks:
- Controlling and oversight of accounting (outsourced)
- Financial and liquidity management
- Annual budget
- Compliance with general Danish and international legislation where relevant
- Monthly reporting including SaaS metrics and board reporting
- Develop a Finance organization that can support the company’s journey working with outsourcing partners
- Business and sales Controlling
- Legal support
- Sales support (Business case modeling)
- Organizational support
- Stakeholder management
- Warrants and total rewards setup
Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
- Prepare IM
- Lead investment rounds
- Long term financial modeling
- Financing and IR (contact to banks, funds, investors & owners)
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial in spirit, detail oriented, and persistent. The candidate is driven and wants to have management impact and is motivated to become a permanent member of the executive management and help the company toward global growth
The candidate must have:
- experience from a software business
- experience from international growth business
- experience in raising capital
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.
Deadline: 10. May
Geography: Aarhus or Copenhagen
Period: 6 months + transitioning into permanent position