Our customer is looking for a business-oriented Interim Category Manager.
The production company is capital funded and international (Europe) and with several foreign factories and sales companies.
Direct spend approx. 500 mDDK and indirect approx. 350 mDDK.
Build strong relationship with R&D and Operation (Plants) to ensure opportunities are identified, validated and implemented for both own produced and bought in products.
- Plan and execute effective negotiation processes with vendors.
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
- Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance.
We are primarily looking for an experienced Interim Category Manager who can handle the process from idea to implementing savings potential.
It will be an advantage with experience from the construction sector.