Deputy CFO to a growing fintech company
North Zealand – Permanent position
Our client is challenging major players in the sector and has demonstrated stable growth. Our client is managed by senior executives with strong industry experience. Our client is primarily operating in Denmark, but already does business internationally.
As Deputy CFO you will play a crucial role in the company. You will be part of a dedicated organization with professional and skilled colleagues. You will be leading a team of 4-5 colleagues and your reference will be executive management.
Experience in banking is required.
- Company’s overall financial management.
- Lead the finance team.
- Prioritising between tasks, assignments, and projects.
- Annual and half-annual financial statements.
- Tax income, VAT and financial tax.
- Regulatory (accounting) reporting.
- External auditing.
- Stakeholder management internal and external (supervisory authority, auditor, bank, investors etc.).
- Reporting for Board of Directors.
- Optimise and digitalize processes and ways of working.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.