Nextt Management CFO Services are looking for an Interim Business Controller for 9 months to an international brand company.
The company is the 2nd biggest player globally within their business and operate in +80 countries. The Northern European organization is based in Copenhagen and counts approx. 30 people.
The Interim Business Controller become part of a finance team of 7 people and report to the CFO in Denmark.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Preparation of the monthly P&L including business performance monitoring and commenting the financial performance.
- Ensure an efficient monitoring of the financial developments of the company within the framework of the Budget, Estimates and Monthly Reporting’s and reporting of observations to CFO and local management group.
- Accurate accruals/provisions – important
- Develop/maintain tools and platforms to prepare the in-depth analysis of the financial performance with focus on customers and brands performance (all elements from volume to contribution margin).
- Reliable PRISMA reporting and management of IT tools
- Set up KPI’s and help other departments (sales, marketing etc.) within the framework of their analysis e.g. business case assessments.
- Challenge the existing procedures by applying continuous business performance and cost control mechanisms.
- Act as proactive partner for the on-going digitalization based on the IT-roadmap and ensure the development and/or drive changes of the information system within business controlling (BI tool), planning and/or ERP.
Company language is English
Use of IT tools and systems in the organization:
- Power BI
Any questions regarding the assignment should be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on email@example.com
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.