A CFO to build a scalable digital financial and back-office function
High degree of development opportunities combined with participation in the company’s warrant program and an attractive bonus package.
About the company
The company’s vision is to normalize diversity through inclusive communication using tech. They enable companies to increase diversity and create a culture of inclusion. Some of their customers include Amazon, Vestas and Maersk Tankers.
They are looking for a person with prior experience as CFO or similar Senior Finance Management experience to join a Copenhagen-based software company. It is a SaaS company that has developed an innovative AI-based software, which supports HR functions. Their software is being used in 35 countries across 5 continents.
The company is in a very interesting growth phase and has just raised a seed round from one of the biggest VCs in Denmark to scale sales and product.
Their team members are international, innovative and fun people, who are very open-minded and strive for growth! They are also an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how they operate, so creating an inclusive workplace is their number one priority. Their workplace is also accessible.
The CFO is expected to keep track on the financial performance, handle the financial activities and administration function. The role is involving a lot of hands-on controlling, planning and administration. The bookkeeping and VAT reporting are outsourced and it’s the CFO’s responsibility to control the work and coordinate with the outsourcing partner.
The CFO will have an important role in the management team and be part of current and future strategic decisions.
- Business and sales controlling
- Business case modelling on company and customer case level
- Board meetings participation
- Monthly reporting including key streamlining metrics and board reporting
- Part of senior management team
- Be an important role in current and future strategic decisions
- Finance strategy, planning, and follow up
- Build and expand a team in the finance department that can support the company’s journey
- Controlling of accounting (outsourced)
- Financial management, cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Organizing year-end processes on Annual Reports including coordination with external auditors
- Secure compliance with general Danish and international legislation
- Administration agreement as office rent, telco, etc.
- Operational support with focus on business support and profitable governance
- Legal support with the assistance of a lawyer
- Support raising capital funds
- You are entrepreneurial, team oriented, enjoy taking-charge, detail oriented, and hard-working.
- You have prior experience as CFO or similar Senior Finance Management and have hands on experience on financial controlling.
- You have prior experience in international scalable SaaS business.
- You share the company key values of compassion, respect and integrity. At the same time, you would like to be an integral part of their team, contribute with your expertise, further develop your skills with them and make every effort to ensure that their mission is achieved.
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Henrik Kryger on email@example.com or +45 4010 3230.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.